---
title: "WizFi630s Startup problem."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14248"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14248/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Karla"
created: "2021-05-28T10:03:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-09-28T07:30:46+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 499
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi630s Startup problem.

## Question

Asked by Karla on 2021-05-28 in Wireless.

We are running the WizFi630s with STM32F7XX on own develeped board.
TheWizfi630s start up without any problem .
But if I make a fast restart on the board the WizFi630s does not start , the UART TX is low and sometimes
it starts. We make periodically restarts from MCU when WizFi630s not running.
But when I take out and put back the WizFi630s it starts direct.

Do we miss something in startup seq. ? any other known fault?

Thanks L.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by KimTommy, 2021-09-13

Hi L.

Did you figure out how to fix this? I expect your stm32 does something similar to the reset button on the board which seems to work most of the time?

Br Kim.

### Reply 2 by Karla, 2021-09-28

Actually, the new version 2.1 solve the issue

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14248
