---
title: "STM32f0 +W5500"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14221"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14221/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "kaas braadje"
created: "2021-04-19T12:54:51+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-04-23T05:48:57+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 639
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# STM32f0 +W5500

## Question

Asked by kaas braadje on 2021-04-19 in Ethernet Chips.

Hey guys i’m trying to setup a telnet server with the STM32f0 and the W5500 as ethernet module.
The problem is that i’m very noob at it and i don’t even know how to start.

Does someone has experience programming with the W5500???
I don’t even know how to write to the W5500.
I know i need to use SPI but not how to data is setup.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by becky, 2021-04-23

Here are some examples using the W5500. Unfortunately, there is no Telnet Example. But I think it will help you in programming the W5500. It seems to be helpful to you in doing.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/ea522d8f3a72ff9988f7f38a882332647273fa72.png)

### [WIZnet ioLibrary & io6Library examples](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/)

Application Examples repo of WIZnet ioLibrary & io6Library - WIZnet ioLibrary & io6Library examples

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14221
