---
title: "WIZ14xSR FW problem(1.6.9)"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14217"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14217/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "rpp"
created: "2021-04-15T08:08:54+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-04-16T02:33:08+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 462
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ14xSR FW problem(1.6.9)

## Question

Asked by rpp on 2021-04-15 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi!

I made a program that is sends data every 250~ ms.
I saw problem after 400 &lt; 550 bytes(Sorry I didnt count).
After 400 &lt; 550 bytes the Wiz module skips sending byte to tcp server or clients.
A tried 1.6.8 - 1.6.9 FW and the problem is same. But I tried 1.6.4 and It is working well.
So I think newer fws have problem.
I attach pictures about settings, and the problem, and when working well with 1.6.4 fw.
Settings:

[![settings](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/579ff13f4c4f51a0468b0590e393abab2a4a0778.png) settings868×599 27.5 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/579ff13f4c4f51a0468b0590e393abab2a4a0778.png)

Thank you.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rpp, 2021-04-15

Problem:
![bad](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/2c1b979b673e699a99d1f0b34095cffb48f157e9.png)
The “RX Len:” is not length, it is just counting 0-255. Packet sequence for debug.

### Reply 2 by rpp, 2021-04-15 (in reply to reply 1)

No problem with 1.6.4:
![ok](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/f38ddf0026abbf76ce7fb46f630391064fddf18b.png)

(Sorry for 2 commets, but Im new user, and pictures limited to 1 image/post)

### Reply 3 by irina, 2021-04-16

The latest firmware has not been updated on the homepage and it is attached, so please use it.

[WIZ140v1_7_0_210209.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=tATunH9qJrNOBpW9KU496sSnfEU.zip) (25.4 KB)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14217
