---
title: "W5100S does not ping"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14215"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14215/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Eduardo"
created: "2021-04-12T13:56:10+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-04-04T10:00:22+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 665
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5100S does not ping

## Question

Asked by Eduardo on 2021-04-12 in Ethernet Chips.

hello, I’m having difficulty with the W5100S chip, I’m using it in conjunction with the Arduino libraries but I can’t ping the W5100S, however when I use a shield with the W5100 everything works normally. I would like to know if there would be any special configuration in the arduino library that I can prevent from working?
I am available to send any support material that is necessary.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by naveen, 2022-04-04

Facing almost same problem. Have you solved this issue? How?

[W5100S net info set issue - TCP/IP Chip - WIZnet Developer Forum](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/9698)

Can you please share is possible?
Thanks

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14215
