---
title: "Has anyone used a W5500 with NXP S32K?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14205"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14205/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Matt Danecca"
created: "2021-04-01T13:57:22+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-08-27T09:06:25+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 397
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Has anyone used a W5500 with NXP S32K?

## Question

Asked by Matt Danecca on 2021-04-01 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi, I looking at putting a W5500 on my board with a S32K148 main processor. I need to send data over Ethernet at 10Hz (only send, no receive). Is this implementable?

Has anyone used a wiznet with that chip family?

Thanks for the help!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Matt Danecca, 2021-08-26

Or is there a SPI routine I could send to just transmit data without the library?

### Reply 2 by louis, 2021-08-27 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello

I’ll share the WIZnet iolibrary with you. Please refer to it.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/1/17f66f2e9c27f9749e7af3ad7efe15d9492bea3b.png)

### [GitHub - Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the...](https://github.com/Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver)

ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100 W5100S. - GitHub - Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the applica...

### Reply 3 by Matt Danecca, 2021-08-27

Hi Louis

I can’t link the library to my code unfortunately as I use a library block that just transmits the bytes I select over SPI when triggered.

Is there by any chance a simplified list of commands that I can send to get my W5500 chip to transmit test data just so I can check that the hardware design is correct?

Thank you very much!

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14205
