---
title: "GET and POST HTTP-server"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14200"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14200/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Habbojohn"
created: "2021-03-25T09:32:39+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-03-29T09:53:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 661
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# GET and POST HTTP-server

## Question

Asked by Habbojohn on 2021-03-25 in Ethernet Chips.

I use w5500 as a HTTP-server, is it possible to change values of variables on the webpage and then update it on the microcontroller? I am able to get the values from the sensor but not change variables in the program

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2021-03-29

The link of project is using W5x00 for HTTP Server.
I think you can refer to as below link.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W5x00-HTTPServer)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/9b8c7291bc7f0dcc696a2c093a9a709e830377d0.png)

### [GitHub - WIZnet-ioLibrary/W5x00-HTTPServer: The Multicast Example for W5X00...](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W5x00-HTTPServer)

The Multicast Example for W5X00 using ioLibrary. Contribute to WIZnet-ioLibrary/W5x00-HTTPServer development by creating an account on GitHub.

### Reply 2 by Habbojohn, 2021-03-29 (in reply to reply 1)

This is the example i am using, but i need some help. Is it possible to change a variable for example uint8_t x = 1; to uint8_t x= 2; from the webpage?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14200
