---
title: "W6100 1V2O voltage"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14183"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14183/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Djamla"
created: "2021-03-10T09:28:09+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-03-15T22:30:03+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 488
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W6100 1V2O voltage

## Question

Asked by Djamla on 2021-03-10 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello,
I am going to use W6100 for spi communication with my microcontroller.
Is pin 14, 1V2O , on w6100 output. Do I have to use external voltage regulator , for example input 3.3V output 1.2V, or I should use 1V2O to supply other power pins as 1V2A and 1V2D.
I have not notice external voltage regulator with 1.2V output on W6100 evaluation board.
Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2021-03-15

This is the schematic of WIZ610io and it makes for SPI communication with MCU.
Please keep that in mind.
If that doesn’t work, I’ll forward the issue to a hardware engineer.

[github.com](https://github.com/Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ610io/WIZ610io_V100/Schematic/WIZ610io_SCH_V100.pdf)

#### [Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ610io/WIZ610io_V100/Schematic/WIZ610io_SCH_V100.pdf](https://github.com/Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ610io/WIZ610io_V100/Schematic/WIZ610io_SCH_V100.pdf)

This file is binary. [show original](https://github.com/Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ610io/WIZ610io_V100/Schematic/WIZ610io_SCH_V100.pdf)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14183
