---
title: "w5500 avdd"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14176"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14176/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Burak Can FAZLA"
created: "2021-03-05T07:47:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-03-09T10:08:12+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 514
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# w5500 avdd

## Question

Asked by Burak Can FAZLA on 2021-03-05 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi WIZnet support team,
I am tring the design a board which is have w5500 . When I work on this [refschematic](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php/products:w5500:refschematic) , i confused. My circuit dont have anolog power source. Is AVDD coming from RJ45 or should i use dc ac converter? Also am i need all these external components? I Can you explain why am I need this inductor(HH-1M1608-121JT)? Sorry I asked too many question, its my first design and i am new in this job.
Best Regards.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by scott, 2021-03-09

[@Burak_Can_FAZLA](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/burak_can_fazla)

AVDD is a VCC that has passed HH-1M1608-121JT.

You can use the HH-1M1608-121JT without additional AVDD.

You don’t have to use only HH-1M1608-121JT, just use ferrite beads.

Thank you.

### Reply 2 by Burak Can FAZLA, 2021-03-09

Thank you so much Scott.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14176
