---
title: "W5500 Execute PHP page on server?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14162"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14162/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "eld"
created: "2021-02-19T14:55:28+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-02-21T23:37:22+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 330
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 Execute PHP page on server?

## Question

Asked by eld on 2021-02-19 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello, Im making some Tests with W5500.

I already made a TCP conexion via Hercules succesfully.

I have a server with a PHP page with ip = 192.168.0.5 . Everytime the PHP page is executed via Google Chrome, a value is inserted into the table.

Can anyone help guiding me in what would be the procedure for this to be done with the W5500?

Im trying to make a get using:

send(SOCK_ID_TCP, gDATABUF + sentsize, size - sentsize);

where gDATABUF = “GET <https://192.168.0.5/info.php?temperature=15>”; (wich is the server IP , php location and a temperature variable)

I may be consfusing TCP conexion with what im doing? I would apreciate some information to help me clarify what im trying to do.

Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by becky, 2021-02-21

Hello,
I’m not sure if this is the information you want, but I hope it helps.

1. Create TCP Socket
   socket(SOCK_ID_TCP, Sn_MR_TCP, source_port, 0x00);

2. Connect to Server
   connect(SOCK_ID_TCP, 192.168.0.5, dest_port);

3. Send Get method to Server
   send(SOCK_ID_TCP, gDATABUF + sentsize, size-sentsize);

4. Receive data from server
   if((size = getSn_RX_RSR(sn))> 0) recv(SOCK_ID_TCP, buf, size);

5. Parsing received data (buf contains data including HTTP headers received from server)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14162
