---
title: "Application for W7500P using GCC"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14158"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14158/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "pccb"
created: "2021-02-16T20:21:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-02-22T02:13:58+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 536
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Application for W7500P using GCC

## Question

Asked by pccb on 2021-02-16 in MCU & Boards.

Do you have Makefile examples to be used with GCC?
I am trying to generate an Application using GCC based on [GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ750SR: WIZnet Serial to Ethernet(S2E) module based on W7500 chip, WIZ107/108SR S2E compatible device](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ750SR.git) , so first I compiled it, but the generated code did not work. I have seen you have some files to be used with GCC, but I have found no Makefile to give me some hints on needed options. Any Makefile example working with GCC would be helpful.
Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2021-02-22

As far as I know, there is no makefile for wiz750sr.
but we supports makefile for peripherals of W7500P
Please refer to the link below.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [github.com](https://github.com/Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib/tree/master/Projects/W7500x_StdPeriph_Templates/GCC)

### [W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib/Projects/W7500x_StdPeriph_Templates/GCC at master ·...](https://github.com/Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib/tree/master/Projects/W7500x_StdPeriph_Templates/GCC)

[master/Projects/W7500x_StdPeriph_Templates/GCC](https://github.com/Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib/tree/master/Projects/W7500x_StdPeriph_Templates/GCC)

Standard peripherals library for the W7500x. Contribute to Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib development by creating an account on GitHub.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14158
