---
title: "W5500 - STM32-Nucleo"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14153"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14153/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Habbojohn"
created: "2021-02-11T12:32:14+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-02-16T11:42:23+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1593
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 - STM32-Nucleo

## Question

Asked by Habbojohn on 2021-02-11 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello, Could someone help me with an example program to get started with W5500? I want to be able to use the program just to check if there is a connection from te STM32L432KC mcu and the W5500 chip. I use STM32CubeIDE to program my microcontroller. I have tried some example programs on youtube but none of them seem to work for me.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by becky, 2021-02-15

In the repository below, there are codes to use the W5500 on the STM32 MCU. Made with TrueStudio and I think it will help you.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/ea522d8f3a72ff9988f7f38a882332647273fa72.png)

### [WIZnet ioLibrary & io6Library examples](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/)

Application Examples repo of WIZnet ioLibrary & io6Library - WIZnet ioLibrary & io6Library examples

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14153
