---
title: "Multiple sockets to listen single port on TCP server"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14120"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14120/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Yaumen"
created: "2021-01-18T16:30:08+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-05-06T10:51:14+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 858
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Multiple sockets to listen single port on TCP server

## Question

Asked by Yaumen on 2021-01-18 in Ethernet Chips.

Can I use multiple sockets to listen a single port in TCP server mode for W5500? Does someone have an example to realize it?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2021-01-25

If you want to use the multiple listening TCP sockets in TCP Server mode(W5500), it can use it.

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/4/4e25076851920fe123019c84fd88566a6efad5f3.png)

But the socket of W5500 will open the socket in sequence.

### Reply 2 by Rajtech, 2024-05-06 (in reply to reply 1)

HI irina_kim,
Thank you ! I am very new this board .So I have been searching for multiple sockets with one ip and multiple port . Can you explain how to wrote code for connection , i am also working on W5500 . But i want to make multiple socket objects by using one ip with multiple ports. I helpful for me ,Thank you .

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14120
