---
title: "W5500 Hardware Not working"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14099"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14099/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "Dheeraj"
created: "2020-12-21T11:27:49+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-08-31T07:37:24+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 849
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 Hardware Not working

## Question

Asked by Dheeraj on 2020-12-21 in General.

Hello , We have designed hardware for W5500 ethernet IC & integrated in our board.

With the controller we have connected W5500 module and tested, module is working fine.

Circuit which we have integrated in our board is not working. Both the LED’s are not blinking. Please help us to resolve the issue.

We have used the connector **ARJ11G-MASB-A-B-EMU1**

[![W5500](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/f8be74e65f0737fcdd42a6716bae65c62d023af1.png) W55001009×587 78.8 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/f8be74e65f0737fcdd42a6716bae65c62d023af1.png)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by BriggTrim, 2021-08-31

Hi…Zero library support for ENC28J60 and Due. So I bought a WIZnet W5500 breakout board (separate board, not the SD/Ethernet safeguard (test picture connected - comparative board).

So over the previous week, I have attempted pretty much every library I could track down that upheld the W5xxx chips. What’s more, not a SINGLE one has worked. The nearest result was with the Ethernet2 library. The WIZ library yields similar wrong outcomes. Arduino IDE Version 1.8.12.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14099
