---
title: "wiz125sr error?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14096"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14096/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "HappyNerd"
created: "2020-12-18T01:19:40+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-01-16T04:35:45+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 599
replies: 6
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# wiz125sr error?

## Question

Asked by HappyNerd on 2020-12-18 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I am trying to reconfigure wiz125sr and when I click on Mac address from ‘board list’ and I get this error: Invalid parameter’s values. I cannot seem to get it configured. Help?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2020-12-21

Could you post a captured image of your PC display on the website?

### Reply 2 by HappyNerd, 2020-12-22

Here it is. Thanks for looking into this.

[![error_pic](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/261307dee873ddcd0500346d4a75042c0b43e8b2.png) error_pic991×692 158 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/261307dee873ddcd0500346d4a75042c0b43e8b2.png)

### Reply 3 by HappyNerd, 2020-12-28 (in reply to reply 2)

I am curious to know what’s your thoughts are on the picture I posted recently. Does it tell you anything? Last week, I bought another wiz125sr and I only able to configure the setting once and now I don’t see it on the board list anymore. I am puzzled as if I can’t make 2 of them to work again. Must be something that I didn’t do right? Is there other way to configure it? Help?

### Reply 4 by becky, 2020-12-30

Sorry, irina is on vacation and the reply was late.
There seems to be a problem just because the UART setting is speed. Hope to set the rest of the areas as well.
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/9076495688d4c7f048d6bb070bbc85b06112b382.png)

### Reply 5 by HappyNerd, 2020-12-31

It doesn’t matter how I set the configuration. It just doesn’t save the changes when I pressed ‘Setting’ button. Other device, I couldn’t see it online for some reason.

### Reply 6 by HappyNerd, 2021-01-16 (in reply to reply 5)

I think what happen is that I set the configuration from TCP to UDP and now it has disappeared from list. Is there a way I can change it back to TCP?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14096
