---
title: "Wiz550 Power draw?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14095"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14095/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "awjacksontx"
created: "2020-12-17T22:15:08+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-06-21T00:01:50+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 779
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz550 Power draw?

## Question

Asked by awjacksontx on 2020-12-17 in General.

Hi - I’m considering using a Wiz550Web, but I can’t seem to find the max power supply current (worst case currents of the VDD, VDDA, VBAT pins). I need this information in order to size the power supply for this device.

Could you point me to, or provide, the max 3.3V current used by this device?

Thanks,

Andy

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2020-12-18

I think you want to need this information as below, is it right?
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0af95cfd524e00977527fdec837c92a3060e6fff.png)

HW reference link : <https://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php/products:wiz550web:wiz550webds_rev1.1_kr>

Please let me know if there is not enough content for the information you want.

### Reply 2 by awjacksontx, 2020-12-18 (in reply to reply 1)

Thanks Irina – but no, you’ll notice there are no currents specified for VDD or VDDA, only voltages. Currents are shown for VIO, but not for the 3.3V supply pins.

Regards,

Andy

### Reply 3 by awjacksontx, 2020-12-21 (in reply to reply 1)

An example of what I’m looking for can be found in the WIZ220 user’s manual:

[![image001.jpg](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0fbdf0a56a13bc8c271d2c1e9f3dc2e1b3a97b14.jpeg) image001.jpg803×555 49.2 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0fbdf0a56a13bc8c271d2c1e9f3dc2e1b3a97b14.jpeg)

### Reply 4 by benjonson, 2024-06-12 (in reply to reply 1)

I used your reference link. This is really helpful for me.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14095
