---
title: "WizFi SPI interface"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14061"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14061/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Leandro Gagliardi"
created: "2020-11-07T16:14:49+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-12-03T00:59:57+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 455
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi SPI interface

## Question

Asked by Leandro Gagliardi on 2020-11-07 in Wireless.

Hi,
I have a WizFi250 and I have problems tryng to configure the SPI interface. Using an hyperterminal it answers an [OK] when I put a corresponding command to set the SPI com. But when I write AT+MSPI=? it answers: 1,0 [OK] (configured as UART).

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Leandro Gagliardi, 2020-11-17

Hi,
I could configure SPI as main interface, so I get the message: ðWWiFi250 Version 1.0.3.3 (WIZnet Co.Ltd (with some errors as you can see). However, my main doubt is how to manage this interface because when I send a command, I do not receive a response from WizFi250. I read in another topic of this forum that I have to send 0xF0 (NULL), but nothing occurs. Are there a doccument that specifies a procedure to handle the SPI interface? Thanks.

Best regards,
Leandro

### Reply 2 by wizdaniel, 2020-12-03 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi Leandro

OK, WizFi250 has special characters for SPI communication.
I attached [WizFi250_SPI_Guide_V090.pdf](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=yZrHmxfQZbjWKhkxq7QlZpDUKpR.pdf) (213.6 KB) and [arduino_driver(spi_example).zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=siahlDUSddwgh4yAoDkRoTmMG96.zip) (11.3 KB) .(written for Arduino)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14061
