---
title: "Android app for setting WizFi360"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14052"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14052/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "congngale"
created: "2020-10-27T16:38:27+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-10-28T23:08:51+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 496
replies: 5
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Android app for setting WizFi360

## Question

Asked by congngale on 2020-10-27 in Wireless.

Hi all,

I would like to develop a custom Android app which will able to setup WiFi for WizFi360 board.

I have test the AirKiss WizFi360 app on PlayStore. Can I find the source code for this application somewhere?

Does it has library for the airkiss setup on Android?

Thanks,
Cong Nga Le

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2020-10-28

Hello,

If you let me know an e-mail, I will send you a Airkiss sample code that you can refer to.

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by congngale, 2020-10-28

Hi [@Austin](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/austin),

My email address: EMAIL

Thanks,
Cong Nga Le.

### Reply 3 by austin, 2020-10-28

Hi,

I sent you an email, so please check it.

Thanks.

### Reply 4 by congngale, 2020-10-28

Hi [@Austin](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/austin),

I have replied your email, your attached file is removed by Gmail. Please help to re-send with another way.

Thanks,
Cong Nga Le.

### Reply 5 by austin, 2020-10-28

Hi,

I sent the email again.

Please check it.

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14052
