---
title: "wizfi360 returns ERROR frequently"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14041"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14041/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "haricane00"
created: "2020-10-22T01:36:00+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-10-22T16:51:26+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 523
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# wizfi360 returns ERROR frequently

## Question

Asked by haricane00 on 2020-10-22 in Wireless.

I am using wizfi360 module.
I am able to connect via default baud rate, however most commands I issue return ERROR.

For eg: AP+CIPSTA_CUR?
ERROR

If I repeat a few time, one attempt might succeed.

Please help.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by haricane00, 2020-10-22

problem solved.
I was using teraterm and keyboard input was flushed as i typed each key.
need to send full command at once.

### Reply 2 by taylor, 2020-10-22 (in reply to reply 1)

Dear haricane00,

How about using the YAT to send AT Command? The YAT is free software, and it is possible to predefined commands. You can download it at this repository([Release/WizFi360-Open.yat at master · wizfi/Release · GitHub](https://github.com/wizfi/Release/blob/master/Tools/YAT/WizFi360-Open.yat)).

### Reply 3 by haricane00, 2020-10-22

thank you Taylor, I will try it out

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14041
