---
title: "I need your help to develop http command on web relay (w5500)"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14009"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14009/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Eng.kourosh"
created: "2020-09-17T12:58:42+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-09-16T19:50:48+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 502
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# I need your help to develop http command on web relay (w5500)

## Question

Asked by Eng.kourosh on 2020-09-17 in Ethernet Chips.

hi guys,i running web server with w5500 and its worked very good

[![web server](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/ad43d7430dc7e23b28c11fb92d8c62bc0e52162b.jpeg) web server1911×964 45 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/ad43d7430dc7e23b28c11fb92d8c62bc0e52162b.jpeg)

now i need when i enter url like " 192.168.100.45/Relay1ON" then gpio is active or deactive (not using button on UI web page) can i use some function on io Library wiznet to get end of url(Relay1ON) and compare it

what can i do?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Eng.kourosh, 2020-09-19

anyone can help?

wiznet support ?

### Reply 2 by Eng.kourosh, 2021-05-20

Anyone can help??

### Reply 3 by becky, 2021-06-11 (in reply to reply 2)

This is not a question about W5500, but a question about HTTP coding.
I’m not an HTTP expert, so I can’t give you a definitive answer. I’m sorry

### Reply 4 by Eng.kourosh, 2021-09-16

Hello becky
thanks for your reply
is there someone in your team that can help me for this?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14009
