---
title: "MACRAW, ICMPv6 packets & interrupts"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13999"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13999/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "keepitsimplejim"
created: "2020-09-07T12:06:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-09-09T04:36:41+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 468
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# MACRAW, ICMPv6 packets & interrupts

## Question

Asked by keepitsimplejim on 2020-09-07 in Ethernet Chips.

I’m currently trying to use the MACRAW with interrupts on the W6100 and it’s not receiving any interrupt signals when ICMPv6 packets are being broadcast on the local ethernet network.

I using a modified version of the io6Library and have setup the system to use socket 0 and set it to use the Sn_MR_MACRAW protocol and IK_INT_ALL.

I’m not sure if the packets are getting consumed by the Socket-less feature or I haven’t setup the system properly so any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,
Chris

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2020-09-09

Hi~

This is the answer for a situation similar to yours.
Please go to the link and check it.
<https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/7538/4>

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13999
