---
title: "TCP Long connection time"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13976"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13976/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Maksim"
created: "2020-08-13T04:32:58+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-08-13T04:32:59+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 403
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# TCP Long connection time

## Question

Asked by Maksim on 2020-08-13 in Ethernet Chips.

I making my own interrupt based library for w5300 and FreeRtos.
I don’t quite understand where it comes from, there is such a long delay in the response of the SYN packet (147 frame), because it happens in hardware. Such a delay occurs periodically, sometimes even more from request to request.
Regarding RESET (150 frame), I realized that due to the fact that there was no response, the client (0.69) sent another request, and wiznet responded to the previous one, and the request was broken because of this.
Wiznte, connected directly to the computer.

[![Wiznet](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/51e9b55816ec59a2e4565f4e6fd893718194b896.png) Wiznet1438×353 38 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/51e9b55816ec59a2e4565f4e6fd893718194b896.png)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13976
