---
title: "ASG200 service dongle or pinout"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13956"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13956/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "bwilless"
created: "2020-07-23T12:30:10+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-07-24T07:22:31+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 435
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# ASG200 service dongle or pinout

## Question

Asked by bwilless on 2020-07-23 in MCU & Boards.

Sorry I did not see a ASG200 category. Is there a pinout diagram available that I can use to connect an external FTDI device to my ASG200 Azure Sphere Guardian device so I can evaluate the product? Or a URL that I can use to order the external dongle that works with the board?

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by lawrence, 2020-07-24

ASG200 is not yet released officially. So there is no ASG200 category yet.
But I think it is good idea to make it ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

By the way, I will send you email with the answer.

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13956
