---
title: "Wizfi modules and Ripple20 vulnerability"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13926"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13926/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Blue112358"
created: "2020-07-09T01:46:55+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-03-04T23:07:54+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 697
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi modules and Ripple20 vulnerability

## Question

Asked by Blue112358 on 2020-07-09 in Wireless.

Hello everyone,
I am currently using the WizFi210 in a product. Does anybody know if any of the WizFi chips are affected by the Ripple20 vulnerability that is related to the use of the Treck TCP/IP stack. Thank you.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Blue112358, 2020-12-04

Have not received an answer so perhaps I’ll rephrase my question. All I need to know is whether Wiznet Wifi modules use the Treck TCP/IP stack or not.
FYI its in relation to this set of vulnerabilities [Ripple20 - Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple20)
Thanks again.

### Reply 2 by tom, 2021-03-04

Have you been able to confirm if the units are affected by Ripple20?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13926
