---
title: "WizFi360 MQTT?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13918"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13918/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "nikita"
created: "2020-07-03T21:00:59+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-07-07T05:18:45+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 734
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi360 MQTT?

## Question

Asked by nikita on 2020-07-03 in Wireless.

I decided to switch from WizFi310 to WizFi360, but I just can’t figure it out with MQTT (
I need to publish / accept 35 topics every second. For example:
user_725018b4 / 1/3/1
…
user_725018b4 / 1/3/20
…
user_725018b4 / 2/5/1
…
user_725018b4 / 2/5/10
…
user_725018b4 / t
I do like this:
ready
WIFI CONNECTED
WIFI GOT IP

Ok
AT + MQTTSET = “user_725018b4”, “pass_f1a55cbe”, “WIZ1”, 60

Ok
AT + MQTTCON = 0, “185.31.161.70”, 9124
no pub or sub topic

Error

AT + MQTTTOPIC = “user_725018b4 / 1/3/1”, “user_725018b4 / 1/3/1”

Ok
AT + MQTTCON = 0, “185.31.161.70”, 9124 // Is it very strange first SUB and only then CONNECT?
CONNECT

Ok
user_725018b4 / 1/3/1 → 25
user_725018b4 / 1/3/1 → 73
user_725018b4 / 1/3/1 → 17

AT + MQTTPUB = “0”
Ok
user_725018b4 / 1/3/1 → 0

So, what is next?
How do I post user_725018b4 / 1/3/2 … user_725018b4 / t
???

## Replies

### Reply 1 by viktor, 2020-07-06

Dear Nikita,

Thanks for using our products.
Regarding MQTT, when you make settings for MQTT TOPIC, you can setup 1 publish topic and 3 subscribe topics for WizFi360. Please refer to MQTT commands instructions guide (<https://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/products:wizfi360:wizfi360ds:wizfi360_atset_v107.2e.pdf>)

In order to setup topic again, you need to disconnect with broker first.

Best regards,
Viktor

### Reply 2 by nikita, 2020-07-06 (in reply to reply 1)

## Доброе утро. Спасибо за ответ. Тем не менее не понимаю логики такой реализации. Получается с использование WizFi360 можно разве что включать/выключать лампочку и снимать данные с пары датчиков. Зачем надо было так ограничивать возможности MQTT протокола? Почему бы не сделать MQTT как у WizFi310? Тем более такой подход не требует большого расхода по памяти программы, да и оперативной памяти тоже.

Good morning.
Thanks for the answer.
Nevertheless, I do not understand the logic of such an implementation.
It turns out using WizFi360 can only turn on / off the bulb and take data from a pair of sensors.
Why was it necessary to limit the capabilities of the MQTT protocol?
Why not make MQTT like the WizFi310?
Moreover, this approach does not require a large consumption of program memory, and RAM, too.

### Reply 3 by viktor, 2020-07-07

Dear Nikita,

I will forward your proposal to developers team and ask them to consider this during next firmware release.

Have a great day.
Best regards,
Viktor

### Reply 4 by nikita, 2020-07-07 (in reply to reply 3)

Hello, Viktor,

I will be excited to wait for a new firmware.
Many thanks.
You are best!

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13918
