---
title: "Undefined reference to command of W5500 library"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13821"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13821/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Eric-nguyen"
created: "2020-05-11T03:02:12+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-05-22T07:24:32+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 709
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Undefined reference to command of W5500 library

## Question

Asked by Eric-nguyen on 2020-05-11 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi everyone
I’m doing a communication between dspic30f4011 and W5500. I’ve certainly added all of header files which are W5500 library. However, when I compile on Mplab x ide, it shows me these problems. If you know how to solve it, please help me fix it. It has been a long time I haven’t found it yet.

[![Screenshot (260)](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/86c0c354c48ca9fa448775c453a71048750556ac.png) Screenshot (260)1374×525 149 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/86c0c354c48ca9fa448775c453a71048750556ac.png)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by becky, 2020-05-20

I can’t help because I don’t use the tool.
In case of Truestudio, i need to add include path as below. So please look for these settings.

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/3/39d0924acb4e0d9a77bce5f4629503df79d8f99f.png) image813×553 27.5 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/3/39d0924acb4e0d9a77bce5f4629503df79d8f99f.png)

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/f7b48bd14375ca991beb987090aa5ce8c9bddf4c.png) image819×537 20.6 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/f7b48bd14375ca991beb987090aa5ce8c9bddf4c.png)

### Reply 2 by Eric-nguyen, 2020-05-22

Thank for your reply
Finally, I found how to fix this problem which based on your reply. Because I’ve used MPLAB x IDE environment for compiling my project so when I add w5500 library into it, the conflict occurred between w5500 library and others. Therefore, I’ve just put all the file .c of w5500 library in my source code. It’s fine
Thank you so much

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13821
