---
title: "WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.1.0 Not finding device"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13652"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13652/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "karen"
created: "2020-01-15T16:41:47+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-01-16T19:46:38+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1203
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.1.0 Not finding device

## Question

Asked by karen on 2020-01-15 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool is not able to find my device.

I can ping it and I can also open a TCP/Ip connection to it but I can’t configure it.

Not sure what more information may be useful here. Let me know.

my device is a WIZ750SR-110 though the chipset is different than what is shown on the product page.

[![IMG_1493](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/1/1736d9a86590f5c1c84e1e900b0af4c302ff91f3.jpeg) IMG_14933024×4032 1.55 MB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/1/1736d9a86590f5c1c84e1e900b0af4c302ff91f3.jpeg)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by becky, 2020-01-15

Is your PC connected to the same network as the WIZ750SR-110?
Please change the search method to TCP unicast.

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/e1c80dd19157a035f3dc0c7f383e126cb88d1581.png) image911×747 49.1 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/e1c80dd19157a035f3dc0c7f383e126cb88d1581.png)

### Reply 2 by rena, 2020-01-16

Hello, [@karen](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/karen).
There are several reasons why the config tool does not find devices.

- Firewall issues

- If using multiple network adapters

- Other cases

Please refer to the below link.

- [Configuration Tool Troubleshooting Guide: Devices not searched](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI/wiki/Troubleshooting-Guide#Devices-is-not-searched)

### Reply 3 by irina, 2020-01-16

[@karen](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/karen)
The attached figure is WIZ110SR, not WIZ750SR-110.
If you use the product of attached figure, you have to use another configuration tool, which is different from WIZ750SR-110.
Link : [WIZ110SR Configuration Tool](https://www.wiznet.io/wp-content/uploads/wiznethome/S2E%20Module/WIZ100-105-110SR/Utility/WIZ1xxSR_Config.zip)
But if you use the WIZ750SR-110, please refer to the troubleshooting guide provided by [@rena](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/rena) .

### Reply 4 by karen, 2020-01-16

I apologize for the confusion regarding the model number. I was provided the wrong information for the card when it was delivered to me. Now I realize I had the wrong config tool. I was able to connect once I installed the correct tool provided by irina_kim. Thank you irina_kim

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13652
