---
title: "About Wizfi360 EVB mini board ?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13589"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13589/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "binibini"
created: "2019-11-28T15:57:42+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-01-27T02:33:38+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1177
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# About Wizfi360 EVB mini board ?

## Question

Asked by binibini on 2019-11-28 in Wireless.

I think it seems that Wizfi360 evb mini board is working as a device having both ESP8266 and its AT firmware because it supports ESP8266 AT command list. Is it right?

I know that ESP8266’s devices supports Arduino IDE for our development. However, the mini board dosen’t support it. So I’d like to know if you have a plan to support Arduino IDE.

And, I wonder if the firmware sources of the mini board is open firmware source to us.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rena, 2019-11-28

Hello,

binibini:

> I think it seems that Wizfi360 evb mini board is working as a device having both ESP8266 and its AT firmware because it supports ESP8266 AT command list. Is it right?

Yes, Most AT commands are implemented to be compatible with ESP8266.

Unfortunately, the Arduino IDE is not currently supported, but we will consider it internally.

And the AT command Firmware is only supported in binary file format.
Instead, the W600 SDK is open to the public. (WizFi360 is based on the W600 chip.)

There are SDK and related documents in the link below.
Please refer these.

- [WIZwiki WizFi360: W600-SDK](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php/products:wizfi360:board:wizfi360sdk:start)

Thank you.

### Reply 2 by lawrence, 2019-11-29

Yes you can use Arduino IDE but not WizFi360-evb-mini.

If you want to use Arduino IDE, I can recommend you WizFi360-evb-shield.
There is a interface for arduino board and you can control WizFi360 through Arduino.

Here is some document links for ref.
These are talking about arduino http server & client examples

<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/products:wizfi360:wizfi360ds:wizfi360_an_hs_v101e.pdf>
<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/products:wizfi360:wizfi360ds:wizfi360_an_hc_v101e.pdf>

And this link has all documents for WizFi360
<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php/products:wizfi360:wizfi360ds:start>

### Reply 3 by biniz, 2020-01-24 (in reply to reply 1)

OK, thanks for your infomation.

### Reply 4 by biniz, 2020-01-24 (in reply to reply 2)

OK, thanks for your information.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13589
