---
title: "BOM for the Wiz810s Module"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13519"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13519/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "grama"
created: "2019-10-10T13:22:08+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-10-29T04:16:22+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 527
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# BOM for the Wiz810s Module

## Question

Asked by grama on 2019-10-10 in IO Modules.

I would like to know if the Bill of Materials for the 810sio module can be provided.
I would like to use that as a starting point for my own design.
Thanks.
Giri

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jameskim, 2019-10-11

Hi,

we opened all technical materials of some of our modules on [github.com](http://github.com)
Please refer to the below link for the BOM of WIZ810sio.

[github.com](https://github.com/Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ810Sio/WIZ810Sio_V100/Partlist/WIZ810Sio_PL_V100.pdf)

#### [Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ810Sio/WIZ810Sio_V100/Partlist/WIZ810Sio_PL_V100.pdf](https://github.com/Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ810Sio/WIZ810Sio_V100/Partlist/WIZ810Sio_PL_V100.pdf)

This file is binary. [show original](https://github.com/Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/blob/master/05_Network_Module/WIZ810Sio/WIZ810Sio_V100/Partlist/WIZ810Sio_PL_V100.pdf)

Thank you.

James.

### Reply 2 by Eugeny, 2019-10-28 (in reply to reply 1)

[@javakys](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/javakys) it is incomplete BOM because it misses part numbers to be used for ordering.
It is just a list of components with some of their properties.

### Reply 3 by jameskim, 2019-10-29

OK. I’ll ask my colleague to update it in detail.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13519
