---
title: "WIZ550S2E problem with MQTT"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13428"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13428/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "dziob"
created: "2019-08-02T10:14:43+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-08-05T00:53:18+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 615
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550S2E problem with MQTT

## Question

Asked by dziob on 2019-08-02 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I have a problem with establishing a connection with the mqtt broker. I uploaded the latest 1.3 firmware. If I do not give any subscribe and publish topic, the module connects correctly. Unfortunately, if I give it, the module connects and immediately disconnects, which blocks my entire broker and nothing works.

I just noticed that the problem only occurs if you set up a Publish topic. When it is not set, everything works. I can send data via subscribe topic.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rena, 2019-08-05

Hello, [@dziob](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/dziob),

I set up pub/sub topic for WIZ550S2E but it works well. (establishing a connection & send data)

I think need to check the set options.

Please capture and upload the configuration tool screen.
I will check and respond.

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13428
