---
title: "WizArduino M0 Eth about POE"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13421"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13421/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "Minsoo Son"
created: "2019-07-31T01:56:59+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-08-01T08:50:25+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 619
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizArduino M0 Eth about POE

## Question

Asked by Minsoo Son on 2019-07-31 in General.

Hello. I buy WizArduino M0 Eth. because WizArduino M0 Eth support POE.
I try to connect POE Hub(Hub is NX-16250Wn-POE). but… WizArduino M0 Eth power is not turned on.
using UTP Cable is CAT6. It is board wrong?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by lawrence, 2019-08-01

Hi, Minsoo_Son

Which PoE module do you use?
WizArduino M0 Eth supports Ag9700( [Ag9700 link](https://www.silvertel.com/images/datasheets/Ag9700-Datasheet-low-cost-isolated-Power-over-Ethernet-PoE-module-solution.pdf)) product from Silvertel.

Thank you

### Reply 2 by Minsoo Son, 2019-08-01

Thank you!! I don’t know why M0 Eth board not POE. Board manual check this board support POE, but not install POE board…
Maybe I buy this board(Ag9700) or not use POE…

Thank you very much!!!

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13421
