---
title: "wizconfig-V1.0.0"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13338"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13338/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "neo"
created: "2019-05-29T17:55:35+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-07-09T00:35:49+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 2219
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# wizconfig-V1.0.0

## Question

Asked by neo on 2019-05-29 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I am trying to work on 4 different WIZ750SR modules (2 of them are 110 and other 2 are TTL). I am finding it difficult to check all 4 of them on the wizconfig-V1.0.0 program simultaneously. The program window only shows any 2 devices at given time. Suppose all 4 of them are powered up and connected to the same network, now to configure, I need to first power down/disconnect two modules and then configure remaining ones. After first 2 devices are configured, I have to repeat the same process for the remaining two.

Is there any solution to view all of them simultaneously?

Am I doing something wrong?

Please advise.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rena, 2019-06-11

Hello [@neo](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/neo) ,
Sorry for the late reply.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/n/9fc348/48.png) neo:

> The program window only shows any 2 devices at given time. Suppose all 4 of them are powered up and connected to the same network,

I have never seen such a problem.

Wizconfig tool is implemented to detect all supported devices.
If devices are on the same network, all 4 devices must be searched.

I think the network environment seems to be the cause.
Can you capture network packets using wireshark?

### Reply 2 by neo, 2019-07-03 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello [@rena](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/rena),

Thank you for your reply. I figured out the problem and it is exactly what you suggested. The devices were indeed on different address space.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13338
