---
title: "SmartScript Error with WizFi210"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13322"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13322/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "paolo.grigioni"
created: "2019-05-15T07:14:16+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-05-17T10:06:50+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 665
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# SmartScript Error with WizFi210

## Question

Asked by paolo.grigioni on 2019-05-15 in Wireless.

Hi, I’m working with a dfrobot wifishield. If Itry to connect with the shield via Arduino IDE console I have no problem to speak with it, but if i try to use Smartscript I get this error

[![Error](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/5275f32f33926193257c8859f625b0f70110c752.jpeg) Error615×615 48.3 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/5275f32f33926193257c8859f625b0f70110c752.jpeg)

Why instead of only AT+VER does that strange sequence of characters appear?
thank you very much

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2019-05-16

Hi
I think that some improper data caused the [ERROR].
In normal case, there is no [f0] character.
Because of [f0], WizFi250 returned [ERROR].

Please check the UART part or try it again.
BR, Steve

### Reply 2 by paolo.grigioni, 2019-05-17 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi Steve,
thank you for your answer. A little step beyond: if I click once on Start Script button I get the error but if I immediatly click on it twice, wizfi210 responds correctly. The same happens with all the other button except when I enter in At command mode: inside here no module and no networks appear.
Paolo

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13322
