---
title: "WIZ750SR-110 TCP/IP Server Password"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13298"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13298/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "neo"
created: "2019-04-30T18:17:54+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-05-01T11:32:23+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 541
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR-110 TCP/IP Server Password

## Question

Asked by neo on 2019-04-30 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi,

I have two WIZ750SR-110, One is Server with a password and the second one is client.

Now without the password the devices recognize each other on the network and communicate without any problem. But when I try using the TCP/IP password, I cannot find a solution as to how I can send the password from client automatically to the server for maintaining the connection. I want to send the password on power-On or Network Connect.

Can someone please give me a suggestion?

Note: I do know that to initialize connection I need to send the password first to the server otherwise it closes the connection.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jameskim, 2019-05-01

Hi,

If your device connected to WIZ750SR-110 as a Client doesn’t send the password on Serial port, there is no way.
If so, you need to customize the code for you.

James

### Reply 2 by neo, 2019-05-01

Any leads like manual or guide on how I can change the code?

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13298
