---
title: "Data missing at 460800 kbps in WIZ750SR"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13251"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13251/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "sibint"
created: "2019-03-25T15:02:37+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-03-25T15:16:57+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 578
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Data missing at 460800 kbps in WIZ750SR

## Question

Asked by sibint on 2019-03-25 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello Everyone,

I am using WIZ750SR ver1.2 module for UART to Ethernet communication. In the hard specs the maximum serial baud rate supported is 460 Kbps. I have set the UART baud rate as 460800 and I am sending 16565 bytes every 500ms. I am using a local server to check my data. My issue is that some times I am getting only 16562 bytes instead of 16565 bytes. ie 3 bytes are missing. I checked by sending the same 16565 bytes every 1 sec also, the same issue persists. When I use 230400 kbps with 1 second, it is working but my requirement is to send 16565 bytes every 500 ms.

1. What is the maximum baud rate the device supports ?

2. Why some times 3 bytes are missing with 460800 kbps?

3. Can we set a baud rate between 230400 and 460800 or even above 460800 kbps?

Thanks.
Sibin

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13251
