---
title: "W5500 Modbus TCP Master in c"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13228"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13228/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "kiryat8"
created: "2019-03-03T13:53:56+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-10-25T08:07:11+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1620
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 Modbus TCP Master in c

## Question

Asked by kiryat8 on 2019-03-03 in Ethernet Chips.

I would like to implement a W5500 Modbus TCP Master in c if possible with a LPC54005 MCU.
I see that there is a Wiznet c library but I do not see Modbus TCP support.
Would this be a reliable setup?
How many points per second could I poll.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Mtuan, 2019-03-26

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/k/71e660/48.png) kiryat8:

> I would like to implement a W5500 Modbus TCP Master in c

Ditto. I am also working on this, but I use a TI F28335 MC.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/k/71e660/48.png) kiryat8:

> Would this be a reliable setup?

I wrote my own libs and drivers, and it starts to work together. However, I still have almost 50% of errors after a couple weeks of coding.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/k/71e660/48.png) kiryat8:

> How many points per second could I poll.

I have a multi-task process, so I poll S0_IR and S0_SR every 10ms.

### Reply 2 by Bohu-Tang, 2023-10-25 (in reply to reply 1)

I am also working on this, and using TI F28335.Did you debug it?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13228
