---
title: "Problem data communication on command mode"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13097"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13097/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "elbex"
created: "2018-10-31T08:41:56+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-10-31T08:41:56+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 695
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Problem data communication on command mode

## Question

Asked by elbex on 2018-10-31 in Wireless.

Dear Wiznet support,

I am currently attempting to use WizFi310 to communicate using the command mode.
wifi wifi rs232
this configure example: my phone &lt;-----> my router &lt;----> WizFi310&lt;-----> PC monitor

I send 11bytes periodic per 2seconds on my phone.
But It send collected data sometimes

example data:
// OK normal data (11bytes)
{1,192.168.0.8,58458,11}012345 ?q
{1,192.168.0.8,58458,11}012345 ?q
{1,192.168.0.8,58458,11}012345 ?q
// collected data (121bytes)
{1,192.168.0.8,58458,121}012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q012345 ?q
{1,192.168.0.8,58458,11}012345 ?q
{1,192.168.0.8,58458,11}012345 ?q
{1,192.168.0.8,58458,11}012345 ?q

I want know cause and repair it, Please.

many thanks for your assistance

all the best

Mr. jslee

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13097
