---
title: "WIZ750SR Client Mode does not work"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13084"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13084/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "timothylee"
created: "2018-10-19T01:47:02+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-10-23T23:23:11+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 644
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR Client Mode does not work

## Question

Asked by timothylee on 2018-10-19 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I have a WIZ750SR-105 module with F/W v1.2.4
When I set the module to TCP server mode, everything works OK.
But when I set it to TCP-CLient or Mixed mode, the module does not seem to be working.
I have been struggling with this for a week.
Any Idea?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2018-10-23

In TCP client mode and TCP mixed mode, the destination IP address and port number to be connected to WIZ750SR module must be set correctly.

The ‘Remote host / port’ settings of the Configuration tool is the destination IP address and port number for the TCP connection. Please check these settings.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13084
