---
title: "W5500 with AG9705-2BR"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13072"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13072/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "TEST"
created: "2018-10-04T05:39:30+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-10-04T05:56:04+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 602
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 with AG9705-2BR

## Question

Asked by TEST on 2018-10-04 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello everyone,

My senior design team and I are working with the Pocket Beagle Board and have a Wizclick from Mikroelectronika. We have had great success using the click during the bread boarding stages of our project, but our final solution uses the AG9705-2BR POE converter. Previous teams in the past that have attempted to use the W5500 in their solution have had difficulties once they solder the device to their PCB. I am also having similar difficulties. Before I order my second PCB, I wanted to get some feedback from this forum regarding my design.

I’m planning on using the BEL 0826-1X1T-GH-F RJ-45 with magnetics.

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/3/3cb29072dfa6d34eef15c705029f9cd58359d720.png) [Mouser Electronics](https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bel-Magnetic-Solutions/0826-1X1T-GH-F?qs=%2Fha2pyFadujy9UBrk%252bQdovYHShsAhO5rGqpfShrByatbMPjUQdBqTQ%3D%3D)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/e5c0c41721e59488492affb4feddecf8643042bc.jpeg)

### [0826-1X1T-GH-F Bel Magnetic Solutions | Mouser](https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bel-Magnetic-Solutions/0826-1X1T-GH-F?qs=%2Fha2pyFadujy9UBrk%252bQdovYHShsAhO5rGqpfShrByatbMPjUQdBqTQ%3D%3D)

0826-1X1T-GH-F Bel Magnetic Solutions Modular Connectors / Ethernet Connectors RJ45 Connector datasheet, inventory, & pricing.

If this pdf uploaded correctly it should be my W5500 with AG9705-2BR POE module circuit.
[Beta W5500 Circuit.pdf](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=800SYeZjbsqfS9S7bnyTSajFs9Z.pdf) (1.4 MB)

My main concerns are:

1. RC circuit on RX and TX lines.
   2.Capacitor size. I am using 1608 mm capacitors for decoupling. Are these appropriate for the W5500 or do I need to go down to smaller capacitors.
   3.Leaving the RSVD pins floating. Would this cause the W5500 not to work or will adding a resistor connected to ground on the RSVD pins just improve EMI.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Ricky, 2018-10-04

Hi.

Please refer to the following link for W5500 related circuit.
<https://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:w5500:refschematic>

Please refer to the manufacturer of AG9705-2BR for POE related circuits.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13072
