---
title: "Wiz750sr manually CTS/RTS"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13034"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13034/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "Max"
created: "2018-08-22T04:30:21+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-10-23T23:39:54+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 732
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz750sr manually CTS/RTS

## Question

Asked by Max on 2018-08-22 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello. I use wiz750sr-rs232 module and WizVsp. I use wizvsp to create virtual serial port and use this port in my program. Can I change rts/cts manually? When I try to change RTS value from terminal program it do not change on other side, it change CTS value of my virtual port, like RTS-CTS closed on virtual port. So can I manually change RTS/CTS value? If I can what modul settings and wizvsp settings I should use?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2018-10-23

If you are using WIZVSP and the hardware flow control function, you need to control the CTS of the virtual COM port that sends/receives network data.

This setting can be checked in the ‘Signal lines’ tab. (based on the latest version of WIZVSP: v2.0.2)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13034
