---
title: "Additional retransmission Data"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13026"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13026/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Tanmay Soni"
created: "2018-08-13T17:26:35+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-08-14T07:50:21+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1007
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Additional retransmission Data

## Question

Asked by Tanmay Soni on 2018-08-13 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello Developer,
I have created my board with Wiznet5500. And I get attached response.
I want to avoid tcp-retransmission data! Please suggest

[w5500|690x364](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=96zT9bb58DwvH7zuyUFsaOxqxww.png)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Eugeny, 2018-08-14

Please attach log properly.

### Reply 2 by Tanmay Soni, 2018-08-14 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello Ugeny,
Find file.

[![w5500](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/f60219f22ad0b81f621a0926ba9211931b508f77.jpeg) w55001366×721 424 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/f60219f22ad0b81f621a0926ba9211931b508f77.jpeg)

Regards
Tanmay Soni

### Reply 3 by Eugeny, 2018-08-14

These retransmissions do not harm the data flow, they only create some overhead in the packet exchange, so the issue should not be critical.

But if you really wish to do something to make these black entries disappear from the Wireshark output, you have two options:

1. Make device with IP address 203 respond quicker with the ACK (do not ask me how, I do not know from the information you have given);

2. Increase timeout value of the device with IP address 107 so that it waits a little more before performing retransmission.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/13026
