---
title: "Internet Status button Red full stories not displaying"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12937"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12937/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "mpeterson"
created: "2018-06-06T16:15:26+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-06-20T00:57:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 760
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Internet Status button Red full stories not displaying

## Question

Asked by mpeterson on 2018-06-06 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I have two issues. The Internet Status is Red but I am connected to the internet RSS feed. Which leads me to the second issue of the feeds are not showing the full story. It cuts parts off and adds to other parts to the next one. Any ideas? Thank you!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2018-06-20

Hi, mpeterson.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/m/0ea827/48.png) mpeterson:

> The Internet Status is Red but I am connected to the internet RSS feed. Which leads me to the second issue of the feeds are not showing the full story.

Please give me a more detailed explanation.
How do you use WIZ107SR products in your application?

If your problem is caused by serial data being truncated, try setting the time packing option. The ‘time packing option’ can be set in ‘serial data packing condition settings’ of the configuration tool - serial tab.

### Reply 2 by mpeterson, 2018-06-20 (in reply to reply 1)

We use it with a LED bar. The timing worked perfectly. I put at 40 seconds and it is displaying the full lines like it should. Thank you very much for the help.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12937
