---
title: "AT commands - Ver.1.1 - How it works."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12912"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12912/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "Jakub Nowakowski"
created: "2018-05-23T18:52:49+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-06-21T15:07:03+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 991
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# AT commands - Ver.1.1 - How it works.

## Question

Asked by Jakub Nowakowski on 2018-05-23 in General.

Hi, I am Jackob,

I bought a lot of Wiznet’s modules and I’m very happy with them. Recently, I am trying to establish communication with the WIZ550WEB Ver.1.1 module with F / W 2.0.0 through the RS232 port using AT commands. Unfortunately, none of the commands work. Where am I making a mistake?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ThaHandy, 2018-06-21

Make sure you use the correct baud rate.
Do not copy/past the cmd in a terminal.
Make sure you send \r\n (**0D 0A**) after the command

send:
at\r\n
(=61 74 **0D 0A**)

receive:
at
[S]
(=61 74 **0D 0A** 5B 53 5D **0D 0A** )

send:
at+nstat?\r\n
(=61 74 2B 6E 73 74 61 74 3F **0D 0A**)

reveive:
at+nstat?
[S,S,192.168.1.221,255.255.255.0,192.168.1.1,0.0.0.0]
(=61 74 2B 6E 73 74 61 74 3F **0D 0A** 5B 53 2C 2C 53 2C 31 39 32 2E 31 36 38 2E 31 2E 32 32 31 2C 32 35 35 2E 32 35 35 2E 32 35 35 2E 30 2C 31 39 32 2E 31 36 38 2E 31 2E 31 2C 30 2E 30 2E 30 2E 30 5D **0D 0A** )

In wiki they use capital letters with lowercase hex value’s. @devs please make sure your examples are correct.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12912
