---
title: "Wizfi line terminator character"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12863"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12863/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "kzsolt2"
created: "2018-04-19T12:15:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-04-23T19:13:14+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 621
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi line terminator character

## Question

Asked by kzsolt2 on 2018-04-19 in Wireless.

Dear Everybody!

The line terminator character normally \r\n (CR+LF). According the documentation Wizfi can accept \r or \r+\n or \n as terminator. But.

If I send data for example AT+SSEND=0,10\r\n0123456789 then transmitted payload on a TCP socket is \n012345678.

This can be mean, for AT+SSEND command the line terminator must not be \r+\n.

So anybody can know the rules for?

Thanks for any advise, kzsolt2

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2018-04-23

Hi, Kzsolt2 !

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/k/db5fbb/48.png) kzsolt2:

> If I send data for example AT+SSEND=0,10\r\n0123456789 then transmitted payload on a TCP socket is \n012345678.

→ Yes, I tested also. You’re right!

( ** $0d → \r, $0a → \n ** )

‘AT+SSEND=0,192.168.1.5,5003,4,5000$0d$0a1234’ → payload is ‘$0a123’ and ‘4’ left.

AT+SSEND=0,192.168.1.5,5003,4,5000$0d1234 → payload is ‘1234’.

I hope you it is helpful!

Regards,
Tom

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12863
