---
title: "Teensy 3.5 & WizNet 820io / ArtNet Problem"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12833"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12833/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "Nejhou"
created: "2018-04-04T11:21:06+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-10-30T23:22:06+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1479
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Teensy 3.5 & WizNet 820io / ArtNet Problem

## Question

Asked by Nejhou on 2018-04-04 in IO Modules.

Hello everyone

I have one Wiznet 820io and Teensy 3.5 on my hand.
How should I make the right pin connection? Is the schematic available?
I am trying to send SPI commands to WS2811 Leds with ArtNet.
But after installing the OctoWS2811 Artnet Library I installed, I can not get the data after burning the control lights (Red-Blue-Green).
The LEDs on the Wiznet 820io are lit but I can not turn on the LEDs via teensy.
Based on a link I found on the Internet. But I do not know the connections are true.
<http://wiznetmuseum.com/portfolio-items/wiring-wiz820io-ethernet-module-to-teensy-3-1-or-3-2/>

I’m sorry for my bad english

Thank you.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Deives Bender, 2018-10-30

What is the project you are following? Do you have the link?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12833
