---
title: "MAC address to the W7500"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12774"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12774/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "Muralidhar"
created: "2018-02-28T05:31:30+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-02-28T08:06:20+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 972
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# MAC address to the W7500

## Question

Asked by Muralidhar on 2018-02-28 in MCU & Boards.

In [Wiznet/WIZ750SR](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ750SR), I did not found any commands regarding MAC address. How can I Set MAC address to my W7500 IC, in setSHAR(shar) (W7500x_wztoe.h).

Please respond on this…if any reply or answers, it would be appreciated.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Ricky, 2018-02-28

Please refer to the following.

Mac_Conf(void) or Net_Conf(void) in [ConfigData.c](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ750SR/blob/master/Projects/S2E_App/src/Configuration/ConfigData.c).

### Reply 2 by Muralidhar, 2018-02-28 (in reply to reply 1)

Sir,

Can you elaborate it… we are just confused where we have to assign the mac address.

### Reply 3 by Ricky, 2018-02-28

Sorry.

setSHAR(shar) in [W7500x_wztoe.h](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ750SR/blob/master/Libraries/W7500x_stdPeriph_Driver/inc/W7500x_wztoe.h)

### Reply 4 by Muralidhar, 2018-02-28

its not working… in cmd prompt, we are able to ping 192.168.11.2 but we are unable to get the mac address by arp -a.

I think its not working… can u please resolve or suggest the solution.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12774
