---
title: "WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12611"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12611/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Mateusz Baczewski"
created: "2017-12-05T15:39:06+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-12-13T06:36:01+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 809
replies: 5
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth

## Question

Asked by Mateusz Baczewski on 2017-12-05 in Wireless.

I would like to achieve 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth.
What is an appropriate method?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2017-12-07

Hi, Mateusz_Baczewski ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/m/3bc359/48.png) Mateusz_Baczewski:

> I would like to achieve 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth.
>
> What is an appropriate method?

→ I am getting confused. Could you explain in detail? (background like what you want to do with WizFi310) .

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by Mateusz Baczewski, 2017-12-08 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi, I try to explain. I use my WizFi 310 in AP mode. My configuration set 20MHz bandwidth and I suppose I use only 72.2Mbps rate. I learn about the possibility to speed up my Wi-Fi transfer thanks to extend bandtwidth to 40MHz (from WizFi 310 datasheet). I don’t know AT command to switch to 40MHz.

### Reply 3 by irina, 2017-12-12

Hi ! Mateusz_Baczewski.

I am sorry to say WizFi310 doesn’t support that function ![:frowning:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/frowning.png?v=12)

Have a nice day !!

Thanks,

### Reply 4 by Mateusz Baczewski, 2017-12-12

OK, WizFi website contain mistake.

[![wizfi_mistake](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/7/7ecaacb67a1eb8ec4688cb4463e0bfdfa9ae90c8.jpg) wizfi_mistake791×394 54.6 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/7/7ecaacb67a1eb8ec4688cb4463e0bfdfa9ae90c8.jpg)

### Reply 5 by irina, 2017-12-13

Hi ! Mateusz_Baczewski ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

Thank you for letting us know that.

Also, I am sorry to have confused you.

We’ll fix that.

Thanks,

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12611
