---
title: "multi socket TCP IP"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12598"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12598/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "phuctruong"
created: "2017-11-29T02:00:03+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-02-18T23:13:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 983
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# multi socket TCP IP

## Question

Asked by phuctruong on 2017-11-29 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I’m using WIZ550SR module for my project. I have a question for you:

- When I config this module run client mode can I create two (or more ) socket to connect to server via two (or more) port at the same time? See the picture below

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/fcd07d80ca73f6df9ad45c9e562c81b7dd4f9e24.png)

I contacted Mr Kit Wan (kitwan@wiznet.hk), he said: customized firmware WizSE module W5500S2E-S1 which can below connect up to 4 TCP connections.

I already have WIZ550S2E modules (<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:wiz550s2eds_en>), Can you send for me the customized firmware version of W550S2E which support multi socket handing function?

I will use one of two module: W5500S2E-S1 or WIZ550SR for my project.
Can you help me to choose a S2E module which support connect 2 server socket is the best.

Thank you so much!
Phuc Truong

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Ricky, 2018-02-18

Sorry for the late reply.

Did you solve the problem?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12598
