---
title: "How do I apply the w5500 to the hal driver?(Hal Driver 적용문제)"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12589"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12589/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "monicane"
created: "2017-11-22T08:20:10+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-11-29T00:55:35+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 798
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# How do I apply the w5500 to the hal driver?(Hal Driver 적용문제)

## Question

Asked by monicane on 2017-11-22 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello everyone
I’m a person working in an electronics company.
Recently I have been working on a project using w5500 chip
However, our company has already built a system using hal driver of ST Company
So I have to apply the w5500 to the hal driver.
But I do not know how to apply …

Can anyone help?
I want an example already applied or a hint.
plz help me

Thank you…

## Replies

### Reply 1 by justinkim, 2017-11-29

please refer [GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ550SR: Serial to Ethernet Module based on W5500 & Cortex-M3](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550SR)

<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550sr:start>

WIZ550SR is W5500 + STM32F103RB module.

thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12589
