---
title: "Wiz550io controlled by TI F28377D control card"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12581"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12581/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "Richard Dualmann"
created: "2017-11-20T11:50:31+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-03-22T13:13:56+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1040
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz550io controlled by TI F28377D control card

## Question

Asked by Richard Dualmann on 2017-11-20 in IO Modules.

Hello,
Have any idea for implementing this case “Wiz550io controlled by SPIa of TMS320F28377D)”?
I have downloaded all Wiz550io drivers from website “[GitHub - Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100 W5100S.](https://github.com/Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver)” and reviewed in detail.
I can not find any information about how to drive Wiz550io by F28377D control card.

Could you please give any information mentioned above?

Thanks a lot.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by scott, 2018-02-05

Hi Richard_Dualmann.

Sorry. We have no examples using the TMS320F28377D.

You have to porting and use ioLibrary yourself.

Thank you.

Scott.

### Reply 2 by Jerry Myers, 2023-03-22 (in reply to reply 1)

Do you have any examples at all of how to drive the WIZ550io?

I’ve verified that I am sending bytes to the WIZchip via the MOSI line, but they are not appearing on the ethernet cable at the other end.

Do I need to packetize the bytes in a format that the W5500 recognizes? …how do I do that? via the SPI wires?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12581
