---
title: "Stream data transmitting with W7500P"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12570"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12570/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "Ilya"
created: "2017-11-14T13:11:14+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-05-23T01:42:00+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1136
replies: 7
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Stream data transmitting with W7500P

## Question

Asked by Ilya on 2017-11-14 in MCU & Boards.

Hello! We use W7500P for stream data transmitting with UDP protocol. But W7500P does not work normally. Can W7500P transmit data-packets with period of time, which is less than 50 ms? Sometimes W7500P stops to work suddenly, then the connection is interrapted and LINK is lost. This status lasts 1 or 1,5 second, and then it starts to work again.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2017-11-16

Hi Ilya.

First, What use device? WIZwiki-W7500P? or WIZ750SR? or your board(made)?

and We need your test code.

If you send to me, I will check your firmware code.

Thank you

### Reply 2 by Ilya, 2017-11-17

We use the board, which was made by ourself. We made three boards and they have different routing. And only one board sometimes works normally. We send a part of our code.[test_code.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=5irdEESSl8iUNj3s2IdCRD8ZvT9.zip) (1,0 КБ)

### Reply 3 by igrowagarden, 2018-05-05

I have the WizWiki 7500P dev kit I have this exact same problem. Any word on this? I stream every 0.1 seconds from the ethernet and every couple seconds the ethernet just seems to take a break for upwards of several seconds.

### Reply 4 by Ilya, 2018-05-05 (in reply to reply 3)

Hello! You tried to use 10 Mbits mode???

### Reply 5 by igrowagarden, 2018-05-05

No I’m auto negotiating 100mbps. Does 10mbps work better?

### Reply 6 by Ilya, 2018-05-06

Yes. See [Buggy w7500p?](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/2828).

### Reply 7 by Edward, 2018-05-23

Hi.

W7500P has already revision.
If you use before version to W7500P, I recommend that change W7500P revision chip.

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12570
